Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My very first post...

Hello! My name is Leela and I love all things baked! Once upon a time, I had lofty goals to go to culinary school for pastry and become a master pastry chef, owning my own bakery and all!
As is usually the case in life, things didn't go as planned.... I had kids - two little cupcakes! And they are the most beautiful, wonderful things in my life. After having devoted the past 7 years to them, I am ready to start getting back to the things that I love doing for myself... Now that they are older, I have more time to bake and once again, pursue my own dreams. Only now, I am going about it a slightly different way...
So I welcome you to my new blog: Leelabean Cakes. It's a place where I display custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other sweet confections. I love to design beautiful and unique creations for any occasion.
I will take you through my sweet adventures and post the goings-on in my kitchen. I am new to the blogging scene, so I hope you'll be patient with me as I learn the ropes..
Click on the link to the left and you will be taken to My Album where I have displayed some of my past works... Enjoy!  If you are interested in my work, send me an email: leelabeancakes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment